Welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Brian. For those who don't know me very well, I am the type of person that when I have an idea, I like to take it to extremes. So after very little debate, I decided to try my hand at raising a few Pheasants in my yard. Mainly for conservation reasons, but also because I thought it would be fun. So with that simple idea, I ran with it a little, and figured that if I'm already going to be rasing pheasants, then whats the difference if I raise some chickens and plant a garden. This blog is going to be a continuing documentation of my back yard farming adventure! Hope you like it, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Assorted Pics

 Bath time for the Ducks


 Pool is closed. They were voicing their opinion of this!

The updated indoor green house




The Chicks are getting lots of feather at 2 weeks old.


They still are babies and you can see they like to sleep

 Matlida. 

Matilda and I watching TV


"Aww they are soo cute" Then they shit in your hand!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment